K1 Cru is a highly exclusive group of K1's most valued patrons who receive a minimum of two deliveries of wine each year as well as priority access to the very best of K1, including cellar releases and our icon wine, the Tzimmukin.
K1 Cru members receive:
- Free membership.
- Your choice of hand selected packs of K1 wines or choose your own delivered to your door three times a year (March, August and November).
- Prices from $135 per 6 pack.
- Your choice of White, Red, Mixed or Premium packs for your ongoing allocation.
- Priority access to new releases, scarce, premium and cellar release wines selected by Vigneron Geoff Hardy and Winemaker Shane Harris.
- Complimentary tastings in cellar door for you and three guests.
- 15% discount on any additional purchases of K1 by Geoff Hardy or Hand Crafted by Geoff Hardy wines.*
- An initial welcome gift of two Plumm K1 wine glasses available for collection from cellar door only.
- Non SA residents will receive a $50 gift voucher.
- Priority invites and bookings for all other K1 events.
*Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional pricing.
K1 Cru Terms & Conditions
- The minimum commitment is 2 deliveries per year.
- Membership is for 12 months commencing from the date of sign up.
- Membership runs indefinitely and for a minimum of one year.
- All wines will be of the current vintage unless specified.
- Your credit card will be charged on the first business day of your selected month. Wines will be packed and sent within 3 business days of receiving payment.
- Delivery of the K1 Cru packs can take up to ten days following your credit card charge depending on Australia Post and courier restrictions.
- Membership can be cancelled in writing any time after the first anniversary of joining.
- You will need to keep us informed of changes to your address or credit card details to ensure that your wine reaches you.
- The full retail value of the wine you receive will always be at least 15% above the amount you are charged.
- K1 Cru membership is only open to residents of Australia.
- Member must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Liquor Production & Sales Licence 50802363
* Please note that your wine club discounts will not be available online straight away. You will receive an email shortly after joining letting you know your club membership is active, which will enable you to access your discounts when ordering online. If you want to order anything in the meantime, please call the team on (08) 8388 3700 to get your wine club discount.
In 1986, Geoff Hardy found the ideal site for the production of outstanding cool climate grapes in the Adelaide Hills. The vineyard became known as the K1 by Geoff Hardy vineyard as this unique site was the first commercial planting of vines in the Kuitpo region.
Today, the K1 wines are considered to be some of Australia’s finest premium, single estate wines.
Explore K1 by Geoff Hardy
Hand Crafted by Geoff Hardy was established by Geoff in 2004 and offers one of the broadest and most exciting ranges of alternative and emerging varieties in Australia.
The Hand Crafted wines are made from parcels of hand-selected, premium fruit sourced from sustainably managed vineyards around South Australia.
Explore Hand Crafted by Geoff Hardy
The GMH brand name reflects Geoff's initials and was originally made for the Canadian export market. Today, the wines are exported to several countries and also sold domestically.
The GMH wines might be expressions of a single vineyard or regional blends, and are all made from premium fruit from sustainably managed vineyards around South Australia.