*Optus My Business Awards Australian Export Company of the Year 2017*
At Wines by Geoff Hardy we offer a large number of products for export, including a Private Label / Buyers Own Brand (BOB) service.
We are always seeking new export partners for our premium brands in all major markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa. Our existing network of international distributors are leveraging our Unique Selling Points to grow their own businesses. We can help grow yours too!
- Six generations of family winemakers dating back to Thomas Hardy in 1853 - renowned father of the South Australian Wine industry
- One of Australia's oldest and most well-known wine families
- Family-owned and operated. Direct access to decision makers.
Outstanding wine quality:
- Australian Wine Company of the Year 2012 & 2014, Top 5 2016 & 2018
- Australian Winemaker of the Year 2012 & 2018
- James Halliday Wine Companion 2018 - 5* Red Stars
- 225+ wine rated 90 or more by James Halliday
Whole of business approach to consistent pursuit of excellence:
- Optus Awards - Australian Export Company of the Year 2017, Finalist 2018
- Telstra Business Awards Finalist 2018
- ACBA Awards Finalist 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
- HKABA (SA) Exporter of the Year 2015, 2016 & 2018
Since FY11, we have been growing our distributors' businesses through our own growth:
- Overall export growth of more than 2,300%
- 485% overall revenue growth
- 8 years double-digit export growth
- Production growth from 360,000 to 1.7m bottles
Contact us today on +61 8 8383 2700 or for more information.
Wines by Geoff Hardy has the ability to bottle and label a variety of Private Label products. We can be flexible to suit your needs and can source products from a range of varieties and regions. Uniquely, we also offer an ability for your brand to partner with ours. The use of 'BY:Geoff Hardy' can be extended to your own brand to add an additional level of authenticity to your label. After all, we only make wine that we ourselves are proud to put our name on!
The process is simple: You tell us what you need and we take care of the rest - including sourcing the wine, bottling, label design and printing (if required), labelling, and domestic or international logistics support.
We will also take care of all domestic and export documentation. Please note that minimum volumes apply.